Get 17 points when you purchase this product!
Naturally antibacterial bamboo and coconut have come together to create the perfect brush for baby bottles, jars, water bottles, vases, and any other hard-to-clean glassware. Compostable and biodegradable, this bottle brush is the ideal replacement for harmful plastic brushes getting you just one step closer to a zero-waste lifestyle.
- Bamboo wooden handle and coconut fiber bristles
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- Length: 9.5" x Tip Width 2.5"
- Add a small amount of soap to a cup of vinegar and soak your brush in the liquid for about 10 minutes to kill germs and remove bacteria; Rinse with hot water; Lay brush bristles down to dry. We recommend oiling the wood once every few months. *Keep handle from soaking in water for long periods to extend the life of your brush. Each brush can last 6 months to 2 years depending on usage.
End of Life
- Compost the coconut bristles and wooden handle; recycle the metal rod