Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made with love in Minnesota, USA
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- Moisturize and Volumize minis are vegan. Maintain contains a trace amount of honey!
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Maintain: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. Volumize: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, African Date Fruit (Water, Rice Amino Acids, Lactobacillus/Date Fruit Ferment Extract), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Propanediol (Vegetable Based*), Mineral Pigment CI 77492. Moisturize: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Propanediol (Vegetable Based*), Mineral Pigment CI 77007. (*Derived Source)
- Set of 3 sample size HiBar shampoos – Maintain, Moisturize, and Volumize
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair, and Curly Girl Method-friendly
- Cruelty free and plastic free
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Each bar is 1.7 oz
- 6.5 x 2.9 x 0.3 in
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair. Do not allow to sit in water after use – store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging – bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
So far I have only tried the "Maintain" green bar but I really liked it. No funky residue, nice scent, doesn't leave my hair dried out either. Thank you HiBar!
I got this to try out the different shampoo bar types, since after researching some bars, I wanted to try this company. I love that they have a sampler so we can test them out. I ended up giving the volumizing one to my mom since I have thick hair but the regular one has been working wonderfully and I like how soft my hair feels using this. My mom said that she loves the volumizing shampoo bar as well. I am looking forward to getting the full bars!
My first time using a non-liquid shampoo and for some reason this blew my mind. Using bar soap for washing hands or body is normal but for some reason using it for shampoo never crossed my mind. This was a good sample pack to give me an idea of how it works and how simple it is. I don't tend to put much thought into my hair so I couldn't personally tell the difference between the three kinds, but using them just made me want to get the full size and keep getting more in the future