Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- This shampoo bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle when stored properly
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (Coconut Oil*), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil*), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypro- pyltrimonium Honey (Honey- quat), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Color-safe shampoo bar to maintain healthy hair while cleaning and refreshing
- Removes product buildup
- Contains honeyquat and shea butter for shiny hair
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use – store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging – bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
I have tried many brands of bar shampoo and this one is by far my favorite. It keeps my long hair clean for almost a week without getting oily, and a little goes a long way! It holds up well in the shower and doesn’t dissolve quickly. It smells good and does a great job!
I started using this shampoo bar in 2020. My hair is typically oily but when I was pregnant and breastfeeding it became dry. This shampoo was great for both my oily and dry hair phase I just shampooed less often when dry. Leaves my scalp feeling nice and clean. I have sensitive skin and sometimes get allergic reactions to shampoos but not this one. I love the very light scent, to me it smells like lemon lime soda. I pair this with the curl bar conditioner for my wavy hair.
I have tried literally every single HiBar shampoo on Earth Hero to find the one that works best for my hair. I can sometimes get itchy, flaky scalp when I go an extra day between washings. This is the only bar that completely got rid of that. The soothe bar actually made it much worse! I love love the maintain bar. It keeps my hair soft, smooth, flake-free, not itchy, and there is no residue buildup. I will absolutely be continuing with this one only.
I’ve been using this shampoo bar for over a year now and I just love it. It’s so much easier to manage and make sure I use all of it compared to bottled shampoo. Plus it travels so easily! You don’t have to worry about it leaking and spilling everywhere.
I have wave/curly hair (depending on the humidity) and this shampoo is the only thing I've ever used that makes my hair look and feel so amazing. It makes it soft and smooth while keeping it looking healthy and hydrated. I never used to be picky about what I used but this has really changed the game for me.