Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- When stored properly, each bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle of shampoo or conditioner
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic-free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Color-safe shampoo barsfor improved curl and wave health
- Contains Babassu Butter and Pracaxi Butter to add definition and seal in moisture
- Ideal for textured hair, types 3 and 4
- Curly Girl Method-friendly
- Fresh citrus scent
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use – store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging – bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR