Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Solar panels on the Little Seed Farm generates 100% of the electricity used to run their production
- Serum comes in a reusable glass bottle with recyclable plastic treatment pump packaged in a paper box
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Lebanon, Tennessee
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Virgin Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E). *Certified organic ingredient Contains: Soy, Tree nuts
- Organic facial and body serum made with Vitamin E to nourish skin
- Tones and enhances skin's elasticity
- Daily use reduces the appearance of fine lines and age spots
- Pairs perfectly with Little Seed Farm's Organic Coenzyme Q10 Antioxidant Serum
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- As a face serum: After cleansing, gently massage 2-3 drops into still-damp skin. May be applied before makeup. May be used both morning and evening
- For stretch mark prevention: massage gently into belly, hips, & breasts (and any other areas that feel itchy or taut) morning and night
- Applying right after a bath or shower, while skin is still slightly damp, will supercharge the effects of the serum. Exfoliating while bathing will help prepare skin to absorb the serum and boost efficacy
- This serum is also wonderful during weight loss and postpartum to help slack skin regain tone
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse plastic top or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Little Seed Farm
Protecting the environment and skin go hand in hand at Little Seed Farm. This family-owned operation provides gentle yet effective soaps and skincare for all to enjoy while running a 100% solar-powered goat farm. Little Seed Farm ensures only the best ingredients, packaging, and farming practices are used for their skincare, from the organic essential oils to their sustainably and humanely raised goat's milk!See Little Seed Farm