Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Solar panels on the Little Seed Farm generates 100% of the electricity
- Humanely managed goat herd is ont eof the only 100% grassfed commercial herds in the country!
- Intensive rotational grazing on our organically maintained pastures nurtures goat health holistically and rehabilitates the earth on our 84 acre farm
- Packaged in paper sleeve
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Lebanon, Tennessee
- non-GMO, Palm oil free
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Saponified Virgin Organic Olive Oil* and Organic Coconut Oil*, Grassfed Goat's Milk**, Activated Charcoal.* certified organic** from Little Seed Farm humanely & sustainably managed herd of grassfed goatsContains: Milk, Coconut
- Bar soap made with nourishing goat's milk and organic essential oils
- Infused with activated charcoal to detoxify skin
- Ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 4.75 oz
- 4in x 3in x 1in
- Store on a well-draining soap dish and allow to air-dry between uses
End of Life
- Compost or recycle cardboard sleeve
- The soap bar itself leaves nothing behind, although leftover bits can be backyard composted or grouped into a soap saver bag or washcloth until finished
Little Seed Farm
Protecting the environment and skin go hand in hand at Little Seed Farm. This family-owned operation provides gentle yet effective soaps and skincare for all to enjoy while running a 100% solar-powered goat farm. Little Seed Farm ensures only the best ingredients, packaging, and farming practices are used for their skincare, from the organic essential oils to their sustainably and humanely raised goat's milk!See Little Seed Farm
This is my favorite soap. It's clean, smells clean, and exfoliates without residue.
I got this soap for my older brother who likes charcoal face soaps and overall he liked it.
Pros: smells nice and leaves face feeling clean and refreshed.
Cons: if not careful, soap can get in eyes and it stings (has happened to him more often than not). He thinks this might be because the soap is thin?
Anyways, overall good alternative to reduce plastic waste.