Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Solar panels on the Little Seed Farm generates 100% of the electricity
- Humanely managed goat herd is ont eof the only 100% grassfed commercial herds in the country!
- Intensive rotational grazing on our organically maintained pastures nurtures goat health holistically and rehabilitates the earth on our 84 acre farm
- Packaged in paper sleeve
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Lebanon, Tennessee
- non-GMO, Palm oil free
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Saponified Virgin Organic Olive Oil* and Organic Coconut Oil*, Grassfed Goat's Milk**, Organic Geranium Essential Oil*, Organic Rose Petals*.* certified organic** from Little Seed Farm humanely & sustainably managed herd of grassfed goatsContains: Milk, Coconut
- Bar soap made with goat's milk and organic essential oils
- Ideal for oily, dry, or combination skin
- Scented with notes of sweet rose
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 4.75 oz
- 4in x 3in x 1in
- Store on a well-draining soap dish and allow to air-dry between uses
End of Life
- Compost or recycle cardboard sleeve
- The soap bar itself leaves nothing behind, although leftover bits can be backyard composted or grouped into a soap saver bag or washcloth until finished
Little Seed Farm
Protecting the environment and skin go hand in hand at Little Seed Farm. This family-owned operation provides gentle yet effective soaps and skincare for all to enjoy while running a 100% solar-powered goat farm. Little Seed Farm ensures only the best ingredients, packaging, and farming practices are used for their skincare, from the organic essential oils to their sustainably and humanely raised goat's milk!See Little Seed Farm