Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Solar panels on the Little Seed Farm generates 100% of the electricity used to run their production
- Serum comes in a reusable glass bottle with recyclable plastic treatment pump packaged in a paper box
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Lebanon, Tennessee
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Virgin Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil* infused with Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaves*, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flowers*, and Organic Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaves*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Virgin Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (and) Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Organic Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil. *Certified organic ingredient Contains: Soy
- Organic facial serum made with naturally derived Coenzyme Q10
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Evens skin tone and reduces sun damage with daily use
- Pairs perfectly with Little Seed Farm's Organic Vitamin E Elasticity Serum
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- To use: After cleansing, gently massage 1-3 drops into damp skin
- May be used both morning and evening
- A moisturizer may be applied before or after, as desired. Can be applied before makeup
- Can also be used in place of moisturizer as a face oil
- If using Little Seed Farm's Elasticity Serum, layer the two serums, or use Elasticity in the AM and Antioxidant in the PM for maximum benefits
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse plastic top or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Little Seed Farm
Protecting the environment and skin go hand in hand at Little Seed Farm. This family-owned operation provides gentle yet effective soaps and skincare for all to enjoy while running a 100% solar-powered goat farm. Little Seed Farm ensures only the best ingredients, packaging, and farming practices are used for their skincare, from the organic essential oils to their sustainably and humanely raised goat's milk!See Little Seed Farm