Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 6 points when you purchase this product!
- Comes in a reuseable glass flint with a metal cap dispenser
- Packaged in a fully compostable, plastic free box
- Made responsibly in China
- PETA Certified Cruelty Free
- Spearmint: Ahimsa Silk^, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^
- Orange: Ahimsa Silk^, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax*^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*^
- Activated Charcoal: Charcoal Fibres^, Polyester Yarn, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^
- Eco-friendly Natural Floss is made from sustainable silks and natural waxes
- The floss gets its refreshing taste from different organic flavored oils
- Comes in a reuseable glass flint with a metal dispenser cap
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 30 meters (98 feet) – roughly 100 uses
- To use: Gently pull out about 10 inches of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle packaging
Georganics goes out of their way to find the best natural ingredients that clean your teeth the best but don't impact the environment or your health. They don't use any harmful chemicals like SLS or Triclosan, and avoid unnecessary artificial sweeteners. Georganics is also committed to making sure that nothing ends up in the landfill if it doesn't absolutely have to. All of their oral hygiene products are packaged and shipped in waste-free packaging. Along with the packaging, Georganics started their own local initiative, called Zero to Landfill, to ensure that any products that can't be easily recycled or composted at home would be disposed of correctly. UK residents can ship used toothbrushes or empty tubes back to Georganics, for no charge, and they will reuse them or recycle them correctly. Click below to learn more about why we love Georganics!See Georganics
Works well, nice packaging.
I really like the idea of having a good vegan floss that isn't plastic based. I had the vegan activated charcoal floss for reference. Unfortunately the company just changed the bottle as soon as I purchased the refillable bottle which is pretty annoying because spending this much money on floss is honestly ridiculous. The vegan floss works, but it is very thick which makes it difficult to floss if you have teeth with small gaps in between. I didn't have a problem with floss breakage. I'm probably going to switch companies because it is not worth it for the cost and if the company keeps changing the "reusable" bottle so you can't reuse it...
I like this floss! It does break more than plastic floss but I don't really mind. Knowing that I'm not throwing plastic string into the garbage outweighs the occasional breakage.
My husband had constant issues with the floss breaking, meaning he ended up using twice as much to get the job done. And now this size is discontinued RIGHT after I purchased the refillable bottle! I'm very upset about now having to purchase a new bottle. It's not reusable if you buy it and then the refills are changed to a size that won't fit anymore!
Make the floss better, leave the bottle the same size so that we can actually reuse them!
Hi Melody, we are so sorry that this floss is not working out as you had hoped. Georganics has updated this floss to be both compostable and vegan which included a larger spool for more bang for your buck! We have passed your feedback onto our friends at Georganics about this floss as well. Our care team will be in touch shortly to help!
The floss is really good. The floss cutter on the dispenser never catches though and I end up with a much longer strand than is necessary.