Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Most herbs are sourced from farmers in the Pacific Northwest to limit the carbon footprint of Flying Bird Botanical's supply chain
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Organic Tencha, Organic Coconut Milk powder, Organic Turmeric, Organic Spices, Organic Orange Peel powder, Organic Ashwagandha root powder
- Organic Matcha tea
- Includes caffeine
- Silky coconut, turmeric and chai spices combined with ashwagandha root
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2.12 oz tin (about 60 servings)
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Tin canister: 3 x 3 x 5.75 in
- To Enjoy Hot: Add 1/2-1 tsp to your cup. Bring 8-10 oz pure water or milk to 160 Âº and pour over matcha. Add sweetener to taste. Whisk, shake or stir to perfection. To Enjoy Cold: Add 1/2-1 tsp per 8-10 oz pure water and sweetener to taste. Shake, wish or stir until well blended. Pour over ice and enjoy
- Store in cool dry place
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals
I’m a keen fan of Flying Bird Botanicals so thought I’d try this version of their matcha. I was not disappointed! The blend is perfectly balanced to reflect the notes of each of the ingredients - I drink mine without sweetener so perhaps it’s more obvious? Either way, being mindful, each of the flavours can be located.
Very good and worth the money. It lasts a long time.
Osiris from EarthHero here! As someone who LOVES tea, and especially loves matcha, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Flying Bird had one with coconut. It's the perfect blend for a morning iced drink, which is my favorite way to have it. I also love that the container is beautiful, so I can easily use it after the tea runs out.