Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 16 points when you purchase this product!
- Cacao is sustainably harvested in Ecuador
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Organic Raw Cane Crystals, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Lavender Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Tin of ethically sourced hot chocolate powder
- Made with sustainably harvested cacao and organic lavender and mint
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 7.5 oz tin
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Tin canister: 3 x 3 x 5.75 in
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon cacao to your favorite mug. Pour 8oz milk or water over cacao. Stir. Enjoy!
- Store in cool dry place
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals