Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Most herbs are sourced from farmers in the Pacific Northwest to limit the carbon footprint of Flying Bird Botanical's supply chain
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Organic Cane Crystals, Organic Heirloom Ecuadorian Cacao, Organic Rose Powder, Organic Vanilla bean, Organic Rose oil
- Ships same business day!
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals