Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Teabags are made from corn starch and are free of microplastics
- Most herbs are sourced from farmers in the Pacific Northwest to limit the carbon footprint of Flying Bird Botanical's supply chain
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Tea bags made from compostable corn starch
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Organic Lemon Balm Organic Spearmint, Organic Oat Straw, Organic Skullcap, Wild Hawthorn Flowers
- Organically grown calming herbal bagged tea
- Hawthorn flowers brightened with lemon balm and mint bring you an aromatic peace offering
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Contains 15 bags per tin
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Tin canister: 3 x 3 x 5.75 in
- Bring water to a boil. Steep at 205ºF. Let it mellow for 7 mins
- Store in a cool and dry place
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
- Compost tea bags
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals