Get 64 points when you purchase this product!
- No trees are cut down or harmed in the making of Scoria's cork products! The cork is stripped from the tree after maturation (around 26 years), and is stripped again after every 9-12 years. The stripping of the cork is a sustainable process that allows cork to regenerate on the tree and unlike the myth of cork being endangered, it actually helps the process of producing more cork for the trees!
- Scoria is a proud partner of Right to Play, donating a portion of every cork roller sale toward empowering Indigenous youth and promoting healthy child development through play-based education.
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Scoria cork is ethically harvested from trusted sustainable farmers in Portugal and Vietnam, then responsibly manufactured by partners in Asia
- 100% sustainably harvested cork
- Short, eco-friendly roller made from 100% sustainably harvested natural cork
- Designed to target specific pain points and improve circulation and relieve pressure in sore muscles and tissue
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 11.5" x 4"
- Cork is anti-microbial, so there is no need to worry about germs, mold or mildew forming and no need to clean regularly, the cork sanitizes itself naturally. If there is dirt or body oils, wipe the roller down with a soft cloth and warm water
End of Life
- Biodegradable and compostable
Where does our creativity go when we enter adulthood? Do we have to let go of childhood musings when we're fully‚grown-up? What does being grown-up really mean? Enter Scoria World; a collection of thoughtfully sourced, sustainable yoga mats and accessories that serve as a daily reminder to reset and to return to our imaginative and creative younger selves. With Scoria, adults and children alike are encouraged to embrace a youthful mindset and engage in a playful, exuberant life! Plus, Scoria prioritizes thoughtful, sustainable materials like organic cotton, water-based adhesives, and responsibly sourced cork and natural rubber so your yoga practice is a positive one, for you and the planet. Scoria also partners with Right to Play by donating a portion of every sale to supporting play-based education to children in Indigenous communities.See Scoria
Great little roller
Lightweight and sturdy
This massage Roller checks all the boxes! It‘s an excellent firmness and I love the sustainable design/packaging.
exactly what I needed. when they say it's a short roller though, they really mean short! regardless, doing wonders for my back
A lot of foam rollers wear out so I was excited to find an option with a more-sustainable end of life. This is exactly as described, but it's worth noting that using cork for a roller results in a /very firm/ roller. If you're coming to this from a foamy plastic roller, it may be more hardcore/intense than you're expecting. I pad mine with a towel when I'm looking to be more gentle with myself...