Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- No trees are cut down or harmed in the making of Scoria's cork products! The cork is stripped from the tree after maturation (around 26 years), and is stripped again after every 9-12 years. The stripping of the cork is a sustainable process that allows cork to regenerate on the tree and unlike the myth of cork being endangered, it actually helps the process of producing more cork for the trees!
- Scoria is a proud partner of Feeding Children Everywhere, committing to providing children in need nutritious meals with every purchase. This item from Scoria donates 6 meals through FCE! FCE is not only an organization that cares about hunger, but also our planet and is conscious about waste.
- Product packaged in plastic-free packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Scoria cork is ethically harvested from trusted sustainable farmers in Portugal and Vietnam, then responsibly manufactured by partners in Asia
- Water-based non-toxic inks
- 100% natural sustainably harvested cork
- Eco-friendly yoga massage balls made from naturally anti-microbial cork
- Lightweight, eco-friendly and easy to travel with
- Donates 6 meals to those in need
- Relieves pain and increases circulation through trigger point massage
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 2 cork balls: 1.95" diameter
- 1 cork ball: 3.15" diameter
- Includes reusable canvas pouch for easy carry and instruction card
- Cork is anti-microbial, so there is no need to worry about germs, mold or mildew forming and no need to clean regularly, the cork sanitizes itself naturally. If there is dirt or body oils, wipe the massage balls down with a soft cloth and warm water.
End of Life
- Reuse or repurpose if possible. Although the cork is biodegradable, Scoria products are still tightly bound with water-based eco-adhesives at a high temperature to give strength and stability, and therefore wouldn't be suitable to break down in a home compost.
Where does our creativity go when we enter adulthood? Do we have to let go of childhood musings when we're fully‚grown-up? What does being grown-up really mean? Enter Scoria World; a collection of thoughtfully sourced, sustainable yoga mats and accessories that serve as a daily reminder to reset and to return to our imaginative and creative younger selves. With Scoria, adults and children alike are encouraged to embrace a youthful mindset and engage in a playful, exuberant life! Plus, Scoria prioritizes thoughtful, sustainable materials like organic cotton, water-based adhesives, and responsibly sourced cork and natural rubber so your yoga practice is a positive one, for you and the planet. Scoria also partners with Right to Play by donating a portion of every sale to supporting play-based education to children in Indigenous communities.See Scoria