Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Plastic free, and 100% biodegradable
- Hair ties come wrapped around an FSC certified paper hangtag
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Produced ethically by a Fair Trade manufacturer in India
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in India in a factory that is Fair Trade certified, Flo-Cert certified, GOTS certified and ISO-9001 certified
- 75% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 25% Natural Rubber
- Excels in thick hair
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Can double as a cute bracelet while on your wrist
- Doesn't cause "hair tie headaches"
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Since this product is hand dyed, it's recommended to wash once before wearing
- Wash in cold water and let air dry
End of Life
- If put into the compost the hair tie can completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO
These work amazingly! They’re definitely my new favorite hair ties.
the BEST hair ties I've ever used. They don't snag any of your hair or get those loose strands that get caught around other hair ties. They have stayed nice and in their original shape, just don't get them too tight or else they can stretch a bit. I got the black and brown set and they look really nice in my hair as well.
A bit expensive, but they're just so comfortable, so cute, and I love that they are plastic free. After a while, they do stretch out and the edges get scalloped, which doesn't look so great, but then I just use them as my workout hair ties. I have the blonde set and the redhead set and love both.
These last much longer than the plastic ones. The flat shape keeps them on. Most importantly, the thread doesn't peel to expose a middle that catches and pulls your hair like the plastic ties.
They start nice and tight, like any hair tie. They do stretch out after a while, like any har tie, then I'd use two of them. They last months before being completely stretched out to double the length. When that does happen, I don't have to feel bad discarding them. Similarly, if I lose these outside or while swimming in the sea, I feel better than losing plastic ones, though that has never happened.
I love the taste in the colors to go with natural hair colors. The beige shades are nice and relaxing for wearing at home, even though they don't match my hair color.
Cute and functional but did not last long in my thick curls. One lasted about a month.