Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
- Hand dyed with AZO free, low-impact dyes
- Plastic free, and 100% biodegradable
- Scrunchies come wrapped around an FSC certified paper hangtag
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Produced ethically by a Fair Trade manufacturer in India
- Dyed with AZO Free Dyes
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in India in a factory that is Fair Trade certified, Flo-Cert certified, GOTS certified and ISO-9001 certified
- 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber
- Excels in thick hair
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Made with a super soft organic cotton
- Doesn't cause "hair tie headaches"
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Wash in cold water with similar colors, then lay flat and let air dry
End of Life
- If put into the compost the scrunchie can completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO
These are great scrunchies and have basically replaced all of my old scrunchies because I like them so much more.
Have ran with them, put them in wet or dry hair, buns, everything. Great hold, beautiful colors
Grace from EH here! I was first drawn to the color of these scrunchies, but now I'm obsessed because of how WELL they work too! The elastic is so substantial and thick, it holds my thin hair really well, and is sturdy enough to hold my friend's thick hair too! When I have my hair up in these, I know it's not going anywhere. Plus, I just love that they're plastic free, fair trade, and organic cotton. It TRULY does not get better than this. Scuncci, move over! Kooshoo for the win!