Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Plastic free, and 100% biodegradable
- Hair ties come wrapped around an FSC certified paper hangtag
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Produced ethically by a Fair Trade manufacturer in India
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in India in a factory that is Fair Trade certified, Flo-Cert certified, GOTS certified and ISO-9001 certified
- 75% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 25% Natural Rubber
- Excels in thick hair
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Can double as a cute bracelet while on your wrist
- Doesn't cause "hair tie headaches"
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Since this product is hand dyed, it's recommended to wash once before wearing
- Wash in cold water and let air dry
End of Life
- If put into the compost the hair tie can completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO
I love the look of these, especially since I always have one on my wrist. But the elastic quickly broke on all of them (within a couple of days each time), leaving them stretched out and not holding my hair tightly at all. Super sad.
Hi Margaret, we are so sorry that these hair ties aren't holding up for you! We haven't gotten this feedback before and they sound like they could be defective. Our team will be in touch asap to help out!
Total convert. These hair ties are perfect. They are thick and hold tight. They also look good on your wrist when not using. Plus they perk your pony tail up vs having a sagging tail. I love that they are compostable although they are such high quality not sure when that will happen
I really like these hair ties. The colors are great and they are soft and not too tight, which makes them comfortable to wear on your wrist when your hair is down. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because the width is a little thick, which makes them look chunky on the end of a braid. Overall very happy, just wish they were a bit thinner
Hi there! We are so happy that you are loving many aspects of the Kooshoo hair ties :) We'll be getting a thinner style later this summer- stay tuned!
Having found Kooshsoo hair bands, I'll never go back to less environmental friendly options. Kooshoo hair bands hold their shape much better and their simple elegance dress up even the plainest pony tail.