Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Hand dyed with AZO free, low-impact dyes
- Plastic free, and 100% biodegradable
- Scrunchies come wrapped around an FSC certified paper hangtag
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Produced ethically by a Fair Trade manufacturer in India
- Dyed with AZO Free Dyes
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in India in a factory that is Fair Trade certified, Flo-Cert certified, GOTS certified and ISO-9001 certified
- 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber
- Excels in thick hair
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Made with a super soft organic cotton
- Doesn't cause "hair tie headaches"
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Wash in cold water with similar colors, then lay flat and let air dry
End of Life
- If put into the compost the scrunchie can completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO
I never thought I would wear a scrunchie after growing up in the 90s. But these are so pretty and really well made. I have a ton of fine, slippery hair and these do a great job holding it in place without pulling. Plus they aren't synthetic like other scrunchies.
I know these are expensive for hair ties however not only are these created with the earth in mind. They also look Beautiful, super soft, and match the color in the pictures pretty well. These work well in my simi-thick hair that is curly.
Ps... I am definitely buying some more in the future!!!!