Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Handmade and ethically crafted by the Fat and the Moon team!
- Product packaged plastic free in recyclable metal tin
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Handmade in Grass Valley, CA
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)*, Lavender (Lavandula spp.)* and Chamomile (Matricaria spp) or (Chamaemelum nobile)* infused Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)*, Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae rhamnoides)*, Beeswax (Cera alba)*Organic
- Soothing combination of coconut oil infused with chamomile and lavender
- Perfect for post-birth or everyday vaginal dryness
- Can also be used as lubricant, but not with condoms or dental dams
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Use within 6 months of purchase
- Warm up a pea-sized amount with *clean hands* and apply to the outer rings of the vagina
- Seabuckhorn is a beautiful shade of orange and is what gives this salve its healing ability, so we recommend not uses with your white or delicate underwear
Fat and the Moon
Ever taken a closer look at your personal care products and realized that the messaging on the bottle or jar is all about — fixing, taming, or eliminating' a part of you? Fat and the Moon founder Rachel Budde noticed this harmful trend and set to work launching a brand that celebrated and empowered both people and the planet. Drawing from age-old herbal remedies and plant-powered ingredients, her collection of healing balms and beautifying concoctions elevate the entire self-care experience. Each product is handmade (with love!) and comprised of the highest-quality ingredients, all thoughtfully sourced and organically cultivated. Click below to learn more about why we love Fat and the Moon!See Fat and the Moon