Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
Our light yet potent Nourishing Face Oil blend works harmoniously with your skin's natural oils, giving you a lit-up, hydrated complexion. With fatty acids and nourishing properties, it'll feed your face the nutrients it needs to stay beaming. Glowing-up never felt so good!
- Glass bottle with plastic pump
- Ingredients: Calendula (Calendula officialnalis)*, Burdock (Arctium spp.), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca)*, Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa)*, Argan Oil (Argania spp.)*, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)*, Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)*, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa spp.)*Organic
- Tamanu oil softens scars and reduces inflammation
- Jojoba oil mirrors our own skin’s sebum and absorbs quickly, moisturizing deeply
- Rosehip seed oil is packed with Vitamin A, C, and E, promoting collagen production keeping the skin full and supple.
- Apricot kernel oil has infused with calendula and burdock for superior botanical support.
- Hemp seed oil is rich with protein and omegas hydrating and lowering inflammation
- Argan oil is employs a healthy dose of Vitamin E, nourishing every corner of your skin. How to use: After cleansing and while still damp, apply a small squirt all over face to lock in moisture. Fat & the Moon Face Oil is good for 'problem' to normal to misunderstood skin. Highly sensitive skin may become agitated by rosehip seed oil and should be tested first.
- Size: 1 fl oz
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass bottle and pump
Fat and the Moon
Ever taken a closer look at your personal care products and realized that the messaging on the bottle or jar is all about — fixing, taming, or eliminating' a part of you? Fat and the Moon founder Rachel Budde noticed this harmful trend and set to work launching a brand that celebrated and empowered both people and the planet. Drawing from age-old herbal remedies and plant-powered ingredients, her collection of healing balms and beautifying concoctions elevate the entire self-care experience. Each product is handmade (with love!) and comprised of the highest-quality ingredients, all thoughtfully sourced and organically cultivated. Click below to learn more about why we love Fat and the Moon!See Fat and the Moon
I like this face oil, it smells nice, it seems to go on easily and doesn't leave my skin greasy. I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't *love* it. My skin feels pretty hydrated after using it, but I do have other oils that I feel like my skin a little bit more hydrated.
Overall though, I like it and would reccommend it.
I love this face oil, it makes my skin glow without being too greasy. slight smell of tea tree oil but not bad
i really like it---this is the second bottle i have bought----has a strange fragrance but that just make it different------deatra
Works well on getting things clean and washes off well. Knocked off a star because it’s a bit gritty which wasn’t mentioned in the description and I don’t like doing physical exfoliation every night.
I’m an esthetician and can vouch for how great these ingredients are. It has oils that are non comedogenic, meaning they won’t clog your pores. Calendula is very calming for skin and helps seed oil and jojoba make this blend go right into your skin as their are similar to our natural lipid barrier. The smell is great, in my opinion. This brand has been one of my favorites for years and I LOVE the earthy NATURAL scents in their products. Nothing artificial, which a lot of people are used to and sometimes it takes time to wean off the synthetic fragrances you’re used to in most products. This brand is crazy affordable, too, for the high quality, sustainable, natural ingredients they use. I appreciate the mindfulness of this company. This ends my soapbox talk.