Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle with plastic pump
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Send empty tube back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Made in the USA
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Active ingredients: 23% Glycine soja (organic Soybean), 10% Ricinus communis (organic Castor) oil and essential oils of 4% Cymbopogon nardus (organic Citronella), 2% Cedrus deodara (organic Cedar), 2% Cymbopogon schoenanthus (organic Lemongrass), 1.5% Rosmarinus officinalis (organic Rosemary), 1% Pelagonium graveolens (Geranium), 1% Mentha piperita (organic Peppermint)
- Other ingredients: Water, .5% Gaultheria procumbens (organic Wintergreen) essential oil (Badger essential oils may contain >.001% of the following potential allergens that naturally occur in essential oils: Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol)
- Repels insects naturally with citronella, rosemary, and wintergreen essential oils
- No synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products
- Recyclable aluminum bottle
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships plastic-free!
- This item is not eligible for return
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse!
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm. A purchase from Badger doesn't just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Badger is more than just talk. They're proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The Badger have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation‚ not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.See Badger
Worked very well for hours as I worked in my garden.
I only used this product once but trust me the mosquitoes love me and when I was wearing this I didn't get bit. Lol and I smelled like lemon grass not like whatever harsh chemicals they put in regular ones.
Love the smell of this bug spray! It's soooo much better than mainstream brands and it doesn't leave your skin feeling all sticky and gross. It worked great for my ecology class when we do lab in the woods, but needs to be reapplied more often than "normal" bug spray :)
Found that it doesn't seem to last very long but does work for the time it does and it has a really nice smell to boot.
I love that it is a save alternative. Even better it only contains natural ingredients no deet and it's certified gluten free! The smell isn't too strong that of oils and slight mint. My kids don't mind the smell, so far it's been pretty effective repelling insects. I'd definitely buy it again!