Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin with small plastic seal
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- USDA Certified Organic Formula
- Badger is a certified B Corp
- *â—ŠOlea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil . *=Certified Organic â—Š=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Naturally cooling and soothing herbal blend of essentials oils of eucalyptus, rosemary, ravintsara, and tea tree!
- Used as soothing chest rub, or as steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water
- Promotes deep breathing and relaxation
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- You can use this as a soothing chest rub, or put a 1/2 tsp in a humidifier or pot of hot water as a steam inhalant. Can be applied directly on the nose and lips for a more concentrated smell.
End of Life
- Please recycle or reuse empty tin
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm. A purchase from Badger doesn't just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Badger is more than just talk. They're proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The Badger have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation‚ not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.See Badger
This got me through a rough cold. Seriously such a nice swap from vaporub.
Put this to good use recovering from a cold my son brought home from school. It does not smell as strong as Vick's, so I wasn't afraid to wear it to work. I do feel it helped soothe my cough. It's a little greasy, which is probably unavoidable. Would buy again.
Great for opening the airways and also good for promoting a deep peaceful sleep when I put it on before bed. The pleasant smell is relaxing and lasting
I love vapo rubs and like products- but am thrilled to find this. I love chest rubs as someone who suffers from regular seasonal allergies. This product packs a punch and thus you don't need much to use and fall asleep soundly. I highly recommend all Badger products.