Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin with small plastic seal
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- USDA Certified Organic Formula
- Badger is a certified B Corp
- Olea europaea (organic Olive) fruit oil, Cera alba (organic Beeswax), Ricinus communis (organic Castor) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis (organic Aloe) leaf extract, Gaultheria procumbens (organic Wintergreen) leaf oil (Badger essential oils may contain >.001% of the following potential allergens that naturally occur in essential oils: Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol)
- Ultra-rich balm to smooth and soften rough or weathered skin
- Perfect for even the most sensitive skin
- Light scent of wintergreen essential oils
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
End of Life
- Please recycle or reuse empty tin
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm. A purchase from Badger doesn't just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Badger is more than just talk. They're proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The Badger have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation‚ not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.See Badger
I love this product. I was looking for a hand cream that would help save my hands, since I have chronically dry skin made worse by all of the excess hand washing and sanitizing going on right now. This is absolutely wonderful and has a subtle wintergreen scent that makes it a pleasure to use.
I do wood working and man what that does to hands. This stuff is great - softens even the worse wear from wood working, hand washing, etc. Like the scent and doesn't feel greasy.
Super impressed with this balm! I used it twice today for the first time after receiving it, and my hands have never been this soft. It also smooths the skin.
Used this as a kid and recently picked up a little tin. The smell is so nostalgic for me, kind of arnica/licorice-y but not strong. I think it's the first product that they put out. Really great stuff for hands that get washed a lot at work, dry cuticles, etc. I rotate between this and another sustainably packaged skin balm and am currently using it every night before bed.
Badger working hands balm helped heal my dry hands. Used it after tile work and it was great. Not your typical hand lotion. Has light oil that soaks in and doesn't feel greasy.