Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin with small plastic seal
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Coral reef friendly formula is biodegradable
- Badger is a certified B Corp
- Certified by Oregon Tilth to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients
- Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- Reef-friendly sunscreen is Protect Land + Sea Certified by the Haereticus Environmental Laboratory
- Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5% Base Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.
- Eco-friendly sunscreen is easy to apply and blend with your skin tone
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance
- SPF 40 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant for at least 80 minutes
- Reef-friendly biodegradable formula
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2.4oz tin
- Reapply every 80 minutes
End of Life
- Please recycle or reuse empty tin
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm. A purchase from Badger doesn't just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Badger is more than just talk. They're proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The Badger have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation‚ not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.See Badger
It’s just what I wanted - something that covers well without making me look ghostly white.
I use this daily for my face, it is nice and moisturizing and the zinc has been helping clear my acne. I’m definitely pleased!
This is my favorite eco-friendly sunscreen. It doesn't leave your skin all white and dry. It's goes on easy and is very protective. It doesn't feel sticky, but nice and smooth. It also lasts such a long time! The little tin really goes forever! I love that it is solid because flying with it is so easy. The small size makes it really portable too.
It passes EWG guidelines- what’s not to like? Haven’t used this yet- hopefully won’t be too white.
The item leaves notable white cast. You need to use a good amount of sunscreen for it to work, so when I apply the ideal amount it never seems to buff into the skin. It’s very thick and makes me look ghostly. I do not like it for daily use. The product itself has many many nice consideration sustainability wise, but was a tan Mexican woman, I did not like it.