Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 89 points when you purchase this product!
- Cacao is sustainably harvested in Ecuador
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Gift box made from cardboard
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Chokola Cacao: Organic Raw Cane Crystals, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Allspice, Organic Cardamom, Organic Spices, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Chilies
- Cacao Especial: Organic Raw Cane Crystals, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean
- Lavender Mint Cacao: Organic Raw Cane Crystals, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Lavender Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Vanilla Orange Cacao: Organic Raw Cane Crystals, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Orange Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Orange Essential Oil
- Box set of 4 flavors of ethically sourced hot chocolate powder for any tea lover to celebrate the holidays
- Chokola: Mexican-inspired blend of chilies, cardamom, and allspice
- Especial: Simple yet delicious hot chocolate with a hint of vanilla
- Lavender Mint: A refreshing blend of peppermint and lavender
- Vanilla Orange: A classic pairing of chocolate and orange
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 3.5 oz per tin
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Box: 8.5 x 6 x 1.2 inch
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon cacao to your favorite mug. Pour 8oz milk or water over cacao. Stir. Enjoy!
- Store in cool dry place
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
- Compost cardboard box
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals
A good variety of flavors, but not as "chocolate-y" as a hot chocolate. A bit more mild, even when mixing with milk in the recommended ratios, nevertheless, not too bad. And not overly sweet, which I did appreciate.
Hey there Cecilia,
Thanks so much for reaching out to EarthHero Community Experience!
We are currently off for the holiday weekend. We will be back on Tuesday, December 27th.
Please note, our current response time is 24 - 48 hours.
Our operating hours are 8 am - 5 pm MST
With care and happy holidays,
Quin, Russ + the whole EarthHero team
The package is so pretty and comes in a plastic free shipping packaging. I m so excited to give these as gifts.
Does not taste good. Not even if you add a bunch of marshmallows and extra sugar.
The mixes are fine, but the packaging is terrible. The mix is packed into a rolled up plastic pouch inside of the tube and half of them were torn and leaking powder anyway.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your Flying Bird Hot Chocolates arrived leaking powder! To avoid this, the powder is packaged in bags made of plant-based plastic to help protect them from spillage, though it looks like in transit these really got busted up! Our team will be in touch shortly to help make this right.
Osiris from EarthHero here! I absolutely love this gift set I gifted it twice over the holidays. I even have the Lavendar Mint myself. The hot cocoa is rich but subtle at the same time, allowing you full control of the sweetness if desired. I also love Flying Bird because they're a family-owned business that prioritized minimizing their carbon footprint as a business. This is for sure a great add-on to any gift-giving event, whether the holidays, a birthday, or just because.