Get 83 points when you purchase this product!
- Teabags are made from corn starch and are free of microplastics
- Most herbs are sourced from farmers in the Pacific Northwest to limit the carbon footprint of Flying Bird Botanical's supply chain
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Tea bags made from compostable corn starch
- Gift box made from cardboard
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
- USDA Organic Certified
- Dream Catcher: Organic Lemon Balm , Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Orange Peel , Organic Damiana, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lavender Flowers, Organic Skullcap , Organic Catnip
- Bluebird Morning: Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Elder Berries, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Ginger, Organic Orange Peel , Organic Lemongrass, Organic Gingko , Organic Cinnamon, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf , Organic Lemon Balm , Wild Hawthorn Flowers
- Peace of Mind: Organic Lemon Balm Organic Spearmint, Organic Oat Straw, Organic Skullcap, Wild Hawthorn Flowers
- Farm & Forest: Organic Nettles , Organic Lemon Balm , Organic Elder Berries, Organic Oat Straw , Organic Rose Hips, Organic Peppermint , Organic Alfalfa , Organic Dandelion Root , Organic Astragalus Root , Organic Red Raspberry Leaf
- Box set of 4 organic teas for any tea lover
- Bluebird Morning: ginkgo + gotu kola complemented by tangy lemongrass, rose hips, and spiced with cinnamon and ginger
- Peace of Mind: Wild hawthorn flowers + lemon balm for a calming tea with notes of floral and citrus
- Farm and Forest: Nettles, rosehip, + dandelion root create a lush, lemony, minty cup of comfort
- Dream Catcher: Tranquil blend of chamomile, lavender, and skull cap to promote relaxation
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Each tin contains 6 tea bags
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Box: 8.5 x 6 x 1.2 inch
- Bring your water to a boil. Steep at 205ºF. Let it mellow for 7 mins
- Store in cool dry place
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
- Compost cardboard box and tea bags
Flying Bird Botanicals
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Flying Bird Botanicals was founded with people, planet, and healing in mind. A woman and family-owned business, Flying Bird Botanicals incorporates heirloom farming practices to create organic artisanal blends of tea, hot chocolate, and other delicious drinks that everyone will enjoy. Plus, their products are packaged plastic-free with recycled materials to minimize their footprint and offer a totally planet-friendly cup!See Flying Bird Botanicals
I ordered this to see which tea I liked best. All good but very little tea in each cylinder.
Osiris from EarthHero here! This tea set makes the perfect gift for any tea fanatic or relaxation newbie. I gifted this to my MIL who adores herbal tea and she is such a fan. Each diverse tea is packed in biodegradable tea bags, so afterwards she can just toss them in her backyard compost ‚Äì no problem! I also love that the flavors (and accompanying scents) are too powerful, so morning sips are delicious.