Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a glass jar with aluminum lid
- Paper box is recyclable or compostable
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Tea Tree: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, sodium bicarbonate, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, kaolin clay, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil *certified organic / +fair trade
- Lavender: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, sodium bicarbonate, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, kaolin clay, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil *certified organic / +fair trade
- If formula feels grainy, simply warm between fingers before application
- If cream resembles a liquid, mix and pop into fridge to re-solidify
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2.4 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: rub a pea-sized amount to underarm skin
- Avoid any cuts or nicks
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass jar and lid
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
I have a feeling that I may be allergic to arrow root, because I had tender, angry, red underarms after just a couple days. I will say that the deodorizing part worked, but I'm sorry to have to go back to my usual stuff.
Worked fine but i noticed today after using it for about a week my armpits are bright red and enflamed like i am having an allergic reaction. As far as i know i am not allergic to anything at all. Won't be using this product again.
Hi Shelby! We are so sorry to hear that this deodorant caused some irritation. It's possible that you are sensitive to the baking soda, a common ingredient in natural deodorants. While it aids in deodorizing and helps inhibit moisture, it can be a little disruptive to sensitive skin. We do have some great baking-soda free options, though! We love this one by Tierra & Lava (it comes with a detox mask for your armpits!) and this one by Fat and the Moon. It's made specifically for sensitive pits. :) Hope this helps, Shelby! We'll be in touch to offer some other solutions, too.
I am an athlete who sweats a ton! This deodorant has just enough strength to protect me during my workout and get me to the shower afterwards! Annoying that it takes so long to work it into your skin in the morning
I have been using for about a week and been working great. Haven't noticed any odor. Easy to apply. Would buy again
Works very well for me. I am female, and I don't have much of an issue with body odor. However, for my partner (male), who normally uses clinical strength deodorant, it doesn't work much at all. Not yet sure if he needs to try it longer or if it just doesn't work for him.
It has a rather strong smell at first, but it eases up a little bit after you put it on. I'm normally really effected by things with a strong scent (I get headaches), but this doesn't bother me at all! If you're concerned about using a cream, don't be, it's super easy to apply and you just need to wash your hands afterward to get off the residue. Over all I'm super happy with it, and I'll probably try the different scents when I run out to see if they work for my partner.