Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 16 points when you purchase this product!
Show your locks some serious love with this ultra-nourishing Lavender Shea Conditioner Bar by Meow Meow Tweet. Formulated with silky pant butters and nutrient-dense shea fruit butter, your scalp and hair will rejoice and you'll never look back (goodbye, plastic conditioner bottles!). Plus, gentle scents of lavender and ylang ylang will make your shower experience that much more serene. Made in small-batches and always with vegan and organic ingredients, Meow Meow Tweet merges zero-waste packaging with clean and effective hair care!
- Made with certitifed organic and fair trade ingredients
- Product packaged in a paper box
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (from coconut), *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate (from colza), *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, email, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, *cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil *certified organic / +fair trade
- Nourishing shea butter and stimulating lavender nourish scalp and hair
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- Product softens in warm temperatures, so take caution when traveling
- Allow to dry between uses
- To use: Rub bar directly on wet hair and massage through to ends
- Avoid contact with eyes
End of Life
- Compost or recycle paper box
- Compost inner paper liner
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
In my quest to minimize plastic, I have been trying out different solid shampoos and conditioners. I really wanted this one to be good, but it isn't. It had to be rubbed very hard to get it onto the hair, and then it broke in half. Also, it is very small for the price. The fragrance is nice.
I love other Meow Meow Tweet products but this conditioner bar just didn't work for me. I found it hard to apply, crumbly, and it left a greasy residue on my hair. Still a believer in bars, for sure, but won't be ordering this one again.
Hi there Erin, thanks for reaching out about this! We are sorry to hear this shampoo bar didn't work out for you. We understand how difficult it is sometimes to find the right shampoo bar just for you! Our team will be in touch shortly to assist.
I love solid shampoo and conditioner bars, but this bar was super waxy. It felt like it didn't transfer to my hair well and left my hair with an unpleasant texture. Solid bars are great, just not this one.
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback! We're sorry to hear that this shampoo bar didn't mesh with your hair very well. Our team will be in touch shortly to assist in finding another great eco-friendly option for your hair care routeine!
This bar smells really nice and isn't greasy at all! I have fine, soft hair, but lots of it, so I only use conditioner on my ends, otherwise my roots get greasy. This bar does not weigh down my hair at all but does keep the ends moisturized pretty well. My only complaint is that the lather is not the best and when I got down to the end of the bar, it broke into tiny chunks which was very annoying. Otherwise, I would recommend!