Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 71 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- The soft, cool colors of Sea & Sky Paint invite you on a soothing color journey. Non-toxic and earth-friendly, many of the pigments used in our formulations are created by the Society of Ochres, a 120 year old French company dedicated to reviving and promoting the use of colored earth pigments. Picture yourself on a journey through time and space, gently, slowly exploring the depths of the ocean or the heights of earth's atmosphere. Find a refreshing, unique point of view there where rigid boundaries dissolve.
- This product ships directly from Eco-Kids and is available to US customers only.
- Easy to use, just add enough water to create the paint consistency you desire, from thin watercolor washes to opaque tempera paint. Cleans up easily with warm water and mild soap. Mix enough paint for one sitting, store excess in the fridge for up to a week.
- Store excess pigments in fridge
Encouraging children to get creative and stay imaginative, Kip and Cammie have no shortage of imagination themselves. Their creative arts and crafting supplies are made using all-natural ingredients, so they're safe for kids and parent-approved! The sky's the limit for this eco-family and they are full of ideas. Someday, they hope to expand into creating a whole line of kids toys, including more than just arts and crafts. Cammie says, ‚We have to dream or it's not going to happen,‚Äù and we agree! They have big plans for their hometown community of Portland, Maine and hope to grow their American workplace for years and years to come.See eco-kids