Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 71 points when you purchase this product!
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- The colored mineral deposits on the crust of the earth’s surface have provided humankind with colored paint since prehistoric times. Our collection of vibrant earth pigments collected from around the world, are easy to use, versatile and all-natural. You’ll love their subtle luminosity. Travel around the world and back to ancient history as you experiment with traditional earth pigments used by artists for millennium.
- Product ships directly from Eco-Kids and is available to US customers only.
- 6 mineral pigments from around the world! Just add water to get desired consistency. From watercolor to acrylic, you're in control! Easily cleans up with warm soapy water.
- Store excess paint in the fridge.
Encouraging children to get creative and stay imaginative, Kip and Cammie have no shortage of imagination themselves. Their creative arts and crafting supplies are made using all-natural ingredients, so they're safe for kids and parent-approved! The sky's the limit for this eco-family and they are full of ideas. Someday, they hope to expand into creating a whole line of kids toys, including more than just arts and crafts. Cammie says, ‚We have to dream or it's not going to happen,‚Äù and we agree! They have big plans for their hometown community of Portland, Maine and hope to grow their American workplace for years and years to come.See eco-kids