Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
Make your shower feel like a spa, wherever you wander! Plaine Product's Refillable Unscented Travel Size Conditioner uses the healing properties of aloe to create a conditioner that gently nourishes while keeping your scalp and hair healthy. Packaged in a travel size reusable aluminum bottle, this easy-travel conditioner is scent-free organic, vegan, baby safe, color-safe, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and cruelty free, with no animal testing (that's a mouthful!).When you're almost done with this unique zero waste conditioner, simply fill it back up from one of Plaine Products' full size 16oz bottles!
This brand is owned by a majority of women. This includes everything from a small one-woman shop to a larger company where more than 51% of women make up the ownership team.Shop Women Owned Products
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
The B Lab is a third-party, non-profit organization that certifies companies as socially and environmentally responsible. B Corps are businesses that go above and beyond traditional business models and aim to create positive change in the world through their practices. These companies must meet rigorous transparency and accountablity standards, while doing what is best for people and the environment.Shop B Corp Products
Cruelty Free International certifies that cosmetic and household products are not tested on animals. These companies are audited to ensure that the ingredients and finished products are not causing harm to animals.Shop Leaping Bunny Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives, commonly used in beauty products like shampoo, lotion, and deodorants. Parabens can accumulate in your body, and have been linked to hormonal disruption and reproductive problems. In studies of breast cancer patients, parabens have been found in the tissue of cancerous tumors. If you want to avoid Parabens in your beauty products, keep an eye out for methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben in the ingredients list.Shop Paraben Free Products
This product contains recyclable materials. It may be recyclable with curbside recycling collections, but might need to be sent to a special recycling facility. Contact your local waste-hauler or recycling facility for details. Appropriate facilities may not exist in your area.Shop Recyclable Products
Sulfates are synthetic chemical ingredients commonly used in beauty products and household cleaners, like shampoos and dish soaps. You can usually identify sulfates in an ingredients list by looking out for the most common types: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLC) and Sodium Laureth Sulfates (SLES). These chemicals, often derived from petroleum, are used to help form the “lather” we’re used to seeing in our beauty and cleaning products. When used in the shower or sink, these chemicals can flow through the pipes and into our waterways. Synthetic sulfates have been linked to allergic reactions, eye and skin irritation, and hair loss, and some studies suggest they contain carcinogenic ingredients.Shop Sulfate Free Products
- Plaine Products runs every ingredient through the Environmental Working Group's database to ensure safe, non-toxic formulas
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vegetable Emulsifiers and Glycerin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids from Sugarcane, and Fruit Extracts of Bilberry and Olive. Shea and Mango Butters, Guar Gum, Irish Moss (Red Algae Extract – Carrageen), Organic Camellia, Sunflower and Jojoba Seed Oils. Papaya and Pineapple Pulp Extracts, Rosemary Oleoresin, Vitamin E Complex, Organic Green Tea, Geogard Ultra, and Potassium Sorbate.
- Eco-friendly unscented conditioner in a travel size refillable bottle
- Organic + Vegan Ingredients
- Great for all hair types, including those with sensitive scalps
- Hypoallergenic and baby safe (no tears)
- Color safe, biodegradable and cruelty free
- 2.5 ounces
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return.
End of Life
- Head to http://earthhero.com/plaine-products-reuse/ to request a return label to ship back your empty bottles to be refilled and reused! These return labels are manually processed, so it may take a few days to show up in your inbox. Keep an eye out on your junk or spam folder!
- Empty aluminum bottles can also be recycled curbside (remove plastic pump first)
- Formula is biodegradable
Be the first to write a review