Get 60 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Pump: BPA Free Plastic
- Pump is reusable with bottle refill
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Saponified Oils of Coconut and Safflower Seed, Guar Gum, and Irish Moss (Red Algae Extract – Carrageen). Organic Camellia, Sunflower, and Ricebran Oils. Extracts of Chamomile and Quillaja Saponaria. Papaya and Pineapple Pulp Extracts. Rosemary Oleoresin, Vitamin E Complex, Organic Green Tea, Geogard Ultra, and Potassium Sorbate.
- Eco-friendly unscented shampoo in a refillable bottle
- Organic + Vegan Ingredients
- Great for all hair types, including those with sensitive scalps
- Hypoallergenic and baby safe (no tears)
- Color safe, biodegradable and cruelty free
- 16 ounces
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return, but you can send empty bottles back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! Fill out this form to get a return label.
End of Life
- Fill out this form to request a return label to ship back your empty bottles to be refilled and reused! These return labels are manually processed, so it may take a few days to show up in your inbox. Keep an eye out on your junk or spam folder!
- Empty aluminum bottles can also be recycled curbside (remove plastic pump first)
- Formula is biodegradable
I love that the only ingredient in this is Aloe! :)
I couldn't give this a long-term trial because my scalp was having issues. This also didn't do much in terms of volume or moisturizing. Wasn't that impressed, and wish I got the trial size instead of committing so that's my fault.
I decided to give this shampoo a try since I have shampoo bars and I don't like how I'm losing product every time I shower and the water hits them and they are always wet. I like how this shampoo lathers on my 2nd shampoo since I do double shampoo to really make sure my hair isn't dirty