Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
Make your shower feel like a spa, wherever you wander! Plaine Product's Refillable Unscented Travel Size Body Wash uses the healing properties of aloe to create a wash that gently cleanses while restoring nutrients to your skin. Packaged in a travel-size reusable aluminum bottle, this easy-travel body soap is scent-free organic, vegan, baby-safe, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and cruelty-free, with no animal testing (that's a mouthful!). When you're almost done with this unique zero waste wash, simply fill it back up from one of Plaine Products' full-size 16oz bottles!
This brand is owned by a majority of women. This includes everything from a small one-woman shop to a larger company where more than 51% of women make up the ownership team.Shop Women Owned Products
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
The B Lab is a third-party, non-profit organization that certifies companies as socially and environmentally responsible. B Corps are businesses that go above and beyond traditional business models and aim to create positive change in the world through their practices. These companies must meet rigorous transparency and accountablity standards, while doing what is best for people and the environment.Shop B Corp Products
Cruelty Free International certifies that cosmetic and household products are not tested on animals. These companies are audited to ensure that the ingredients and finished products are not causing harm to animals.Shop Leaping Bunny Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Content Products
Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives, commonly used in beauty products like shampoo, lotion, and deodorants. Parabens can accumulate in your body, and have been linked to hormonal disruption and reproductive problems. In studies of breast cancer patients, parabens have been found in the tissue of cancerous tumors. If you want to avoid Parabens in your beauty products, keep an eye out for methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben in the ingredients list.Shop Paraben Free Products
This product contains recyclable materials. It may be recyclable with curbside recycling collections, but might need to be sent to a special recycling facility. Contact your local waste-hauler or recycling facility for details. Appropriate facilities may not exist in your area.Shop Recyclable Products
Sulfates are synthetic chemical ingredients commonly used in beauty products and household cleaners, like shampoos and dish soaps. You can usually identify sulfates in an ingredients list by looking out for the most common types: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLC) and Sodium Laureth Sulfates (SLES). These chemicals, often derived from petroleum, are used to help form the “lather” we’re used to seeing in our beauty and cleaning products. When used in the shower or sink, these chemicals can flow through the pipes and into our waterways. Synthetic sulfates have been linked to allergic reactions, eye and skin irritation, and hair loss, and some studies suggest they contain carcinogenic ingredients.Shop Sulfate Free Products
- Plaine Products runs every ingredient through the Environmental Working Group's database to ensure safe, non-toxic formulas
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Pump: BPA Free Plastic
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Saponified Oils of Coconut and Safflower Seed, Guar Gum, Organic Camellia, Sunflower and Ricebran Seed Oils. Chamomile, Sage, and Quillaja Saponaria Extracts. Papaya and Pineapple Pulp Extracts. Bamboo Silk, Rosemary Oleoresin, Vitamin E Complex, Organic Green Tea, Geogard Ultra, and Potassium Sorbate.
- Eco-friendly unscented body wash in a travel size refillable bottle
- Organic + Vegan Ingredients
- Antioxidant formula restores skin's essential nutrients
- Improves skin's tone and texture
- Hypoallergenic and baby safe
- Biodegradable and cruelty free
- 2.5 ounces
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
End of Life
- Head to http://earthhero.com/plaine-products-reuse/ to request a return label to ship back your empty bottles to be refilled and reused! These return labels are manually processed, so it may take a few days to show up in your inbox. Keep an eye out on your junk or spam folder!
- Empty aluminum bottles can also be recycled curbside (remove plastic pump first)
- Formula is biodegradable
Be the first to write a review