Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certified organic and fair trade ingredients
- 1 bottle = 4 standard shampoo bottles, which saves you money, and reduces waste
- Product packaged in metal bottle with metal lid and paper label
- Ships in recyclable packaging
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- sodium cocoyl isethionate (from coconut), hydrolyzed rice protein, maltodextrin, *althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root, *aloe vera, *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, *pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *pelargonium x asperum (geranium) oil, *juniperus communis (juniper) berry oil*certified organic
- Shampoo concentrate made with softening aloe and marshmallow
- 100% plant based shampoo powder clarifies hard water build up and leaves hair healthy and shiny
- Sweet floral scent
- Texture when activated is similar to a lotion-based shampoo
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- To use: Soak your hair. Sprinkle a half teaspoon or so into hand. Wet the other hand, then rub hands together to activate the foamy lather. Spread and massage through hair. Rinse and follow with conditioner. Keep water out of container. The lather doesn't have to be perfect in your hands, when you add it to your soaked hair, you'll be adding more water to the formula and the texture will get better and better. The bubble should feel almost like a conventional liquid shampoo.
End of Life
- Metal bottle and cap: soak in water to remove label, then repurpose or recycle
- Paper label: recycle or compost
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
I've been using bar shampoo/conditioner for years and decided to search for a product that is easier to travel with/store. I gave this powder shampoo and conditioner multiple tries to learn the new type of product and give it a fair shot. This shampoo lathers nicely but is impossible to easily get into your hair and onto your scalp and even more impossible to wash out completely if you do get enough into your hair. I unfortunately am still on the hunt.
I have wavy hair. I kept to the instructions but just felt like it didn't really wash my hair. The conditioner makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. I really wanted this product to work but it's just not good for me. I hope it works for others!
Works well for what it's made for. Deff bringing this when I go camping as allowed to keeping liquid shampoo on me.