Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 50 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certified organic and fair trade ingredients
- Product packaged in a glass bottle with plastic top
- Box is recyclable/compostable
- Ships in recyclable packaging
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, email, *sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin e), *pelargonium x asperum (geranium) oil, *juniperus communis (juniper) berry oil, *pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, *vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil *certified organic
- Brightening face oil that can also be used in beards or hair
- Provides balance to normal, oily and acne prone skin
- Helps retain moisture
- Nutrient-dense formula soaks in without feeling greasy
- The scent is herbal and woody and the texture is silky
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- .9 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: Apply a few drops to face and neck after applying a toner.
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse plastic top or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet