Get 79 points when you purchase this product!
- ECOlunchbox annually offsets the carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent of 4.7 million pounds of coal burned
- Durable, reusable products reduce the reliance on single-use plastics
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made with recycled and recyclable content
- Made in India
- BPA, BPS and Phthalate Free
- ECOlunchbox is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- Container base and lid made of high-quality, food-safe, independently tested 304 series 18/8 stainless steel
- Gasket: clear food-grade silicone
- 100% stainless steel food storage bento box container
- Durable, non-breakable, and great for traveling
- Leak-proof lid with silicone gasket is great for wet meals
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 7.25" x 5.25" x 3"
- Dishwasher safe, or hand wash
End of Life
- Metal container recyclable with stainless steel collections
ECOlunchbox believes in a simple concept: nutritious and delicious lunches should be packed in non-toxic containers and fill your bellies, not the garbage can. With their collection of dishwasher safe, stainless steel food storage containers and cotton lunch bags, it's easy to ditch the plastic tubs, one-time baggies, yogurt squeezers, and wrapped snacks. That means less waste on the environment, and a healthier, non-toxic lunch for you! Founder and mom-on-a mission, Sandra Ann Harris, believes that the best way to reduce waste is to not create it in the first place. By offering reusable alternatives to everyday lunchbox items, ECOlunchbox helps people to move beyond using plastics, one meal at a time.See ECOlunchbox