Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- GreenPolly is one of the first bags to be made of 80-90% post-consumer (not industrial) plastic and a renewable resource (10-20% bioplastic from sugarcane)!
- GreenPolly was created to provide a more sustainable option for those that don't have access to commercial composting, but still want a better option than virgin plastic!
- Product packaged in recyclable cardboard
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in Portugal
- 80% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic, 20% Bioplastic from Renewable Sugarcane
- Recycling bags made from 3-ply post-consumer recycled plastic and bioplastic and renewable sugarcane
- Designed for durability when collecting possibly heavy recyclables while also providing visibility to view contents
- 13 gallon size fits in most tall kitchen bins
- Secure drawstring closure
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Includes 80 bags
- For use in municipal Clear Bag recycling programs where applicable
- 24" x 28" (61 cm x 71 cm)
- 13 gallon
End of Life
- Dispose of with trash or in applicable municipal Clear Bag recycling programs
GreenPolly is fighting back against those single-use plastics with their line of products made of Green plastic from sugarcane and post-consumer recycled plastic. From trash bags to pet waste bags, GreenPolly is helping consumers ditch the single-use plastic trend for a more sustainable approach to waste management. Looking for a way to lower your impact? GreenPolly has got you covered. Click below to learn more about why we love GreenPolly!See GreenPolly