Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
Dispose of recycling and trash in a more sustainable way with the 13 Gallon Kitchen Recycling Bags from GreenPolly! Made from 80% certified post-consumer recycled plastic and 20% bioplastic from renewable sugarcane, these 3-ply bags are durable and compatible with municipal Clear Bag recycling programs where applicable. The clear, unscented design allows you to see contents of the bag, and the 13 gallon size is compatible with most tall kitchen bins.
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc). Recycled plastic utilizes salvaged post-industrial plastic scraps and post-consumer products such as water bottles and other plastic containers, and transforms them into new products. The containers are sorted, crushed, and then heated to form resins, which are liquid plastics that can harden into new shapes. These resins can be molded and used to create anything from carpet to outdoor furniture. Recycling plastic lowers the amount of petroleum extracted and the production of greenhouse gasses associated with first-time plastic production. Plus, by using these existing materials, we're benefiting from the original energy and resources spent to create them in the first place, while diverting waste from the landfill.Shop Recycled Plastic Products
- GreenPolly is one of the first bags to be made of 80-90% post-consumer (not industrial) plastic and a renewable resource (10-20% bioplastic from sugarcane)!
- GreenPolly was created to provide a more sustainable option for those that don't have access to commercial composting, but still want a better option than virgin plastic!
- Product packaged in recyclable cardboard
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in Portugal
- 80% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic, 20% Bioplastic from Renewable Sugarcane
- Recycling bags made from 3-ply post-consumer recycled plastic and bioplastic and renewable sugarcane
- Designed for durability when collecting possibly heavy recyclables while also providing visibility to view contents
- 13 gallon size fits in most tall kitchen bins
- Secure drawstring closure
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Includes 80 bags
- For use in municipal Clear Bag recycling programs where applicable
- 24" x 28" (61 cm x 71 cm)
- 13 gallon
End of Life
- Dispose of with trash or in applicable municipal Clear Bag recycling programs
GreenPolly is fighting back against those single-use plastics with their line of products made of Green plastic from sugarcane and post-consumer recycled plastic. From trash bags to pet waste bags, GreenPolly is helping consumers ditch the single-use plastic trend for a more sustainable approach to waste management. Looking for a way to lower your impact? GreenPolly has got you covered. Click below to learn more about why we love GreenPolly!See GreenPolly