Get 56 points when you purchase this product!
- Niacinamide - evens skin tone, minimizes pores and replenishes skin's natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid - hydrates and locks in moisture plumping skin for a supple appearance
- Cold-Pressed Blueberry Extract - rich in antioxidants and a source of pro-retinol protecting against blue light
- Rosehip OIl - Rich in vitamin C to aid in skin's natural cell turn over
Natural is the new normal but UpCircle is the pioneer of closing the loop on natural products using byproducts of various industries to combat waste. Flowers sourced from weddings, fruit and vegetable waste from the juicing industry, unused yet nutrient-rich pits from the olive and avocado sector and spent coffee grounds from the ever growing craft coffee market. By transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded, by-product beauty is better for you and better for the planet!
- All packaging is 100% recyclable
- B Corp
- Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Water, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Replenish and repair while you sleep with UpCircle's multiple award-winning overnight moisturizer that transforms skin using derm approved formulations. By applying every night you're delivering power ingredients proven to minimize signs of aging, protect from environmental stressors and aiding in regeneration overnight.
- This product ships directly from UpCircle and is available to US customers only.
End of Life
- All products used in UpCircle's product lines from jars to packing peanuts are 100% recyclable or biodegradeable.
I like the thickness and it’s very moisturizing.
I have been looking for a good night moisturizer that really moisturizes without breaking the bank. I’ve tried a bunch in this price range. I was a little worried with trying this out but ended up being pleasantly surprised. It feels so good on my skin! I’m also glad that they are one the zero waste store so at least better for the environment. I would definitely recommend
It is great!