Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
How To Use: After dampening your face with warm water, carefully squeeze a dollop onto your fingertips and massage onto the skin in round, circular motions with a focus on problem spots or areas of need. After allowing it to sit for a few moments, rinse off with warm water and pat dry your face. Repeat several times a week, as needed to reveal a calm, healthy complexion.
Our Coffee Face Scrubs are cruelty & palm oil-free and sustainably made from 100% certified organic vegan ingredients, and housed and packaged in completely recyclable materials with an aluminum tube that you can cut open and clean, a PP cap, and cardboard boxing.
**Shea butter may separate from the mix and consolidate during warm weather or during weather changes with the scrubs, it’s similar to how peanut butter separates in the jar, but shea butter solidifies! If you mix the scrub back together it will be completely fine to use.**
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- B Corp
- Citrus blend ingredients: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Floral blend ingredients: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Herbal blend ingredients: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Harness the power of Mama Earth to tenderly whisk away dry, dead cells from your face and reveal your natural beauty in its purest form with our all-organic face scrubs made from reused, repurposed, and re-loved top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from local artisan coffee shops. Our skin stimulating Coffee Face Scrubs are made with a nourishing shea butter & plant oil base and come in two naturally-scented blends, specifically-formulated to address different skin types and concerns. So whatever your complexion, this gentle exfoliator comes in a Citrus, Herbal, and Floral scent and will leave you with a fresh, silky-soft face that looks soothed, smooth & glowy. For dry & dehydrated skin, our gently exfoliating Citrus Blend is the soothing solution to buff away layers of dead cells and contaminants from your face. While a nourishing combination of rosehip and jojoba oils provide extra hydration to your pores with a rich infusion of moisturizing nutrients, lemon verbena’s uplifting and antiseptic properties can help treat acne and tone your skin. Formulated with naturally anti-inflammatory orange oil reduces redness and soothes irritation, leaving you with a calm, clear complexion. For sensitive skin, the Floral Blend is made with chamomile, rosehip, geranium, and patchouli essential oils to provide and exfoliating skin treatment with anti-inflammatory properties that soothes redness and irritation to remedy skin concerns like rosacea, acne, and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E & B, moisturizing rosehip and jojoba oils deeply nourish & hydrate pores and helps your skin maintain a healthy balance to prevent excess buildup giving your complexion a healthy, refreshed appearance. For oily & combination skin, the Herbal Blend is formulated with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils to help keep whiteheads, blackheads and acne away. With strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, thyme works together shea butter and jojoba seed oil to buff away dry, dead cells and leave your face feeling soft and smooth.
- This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and is available to US customers only.
- 3.5 fl oz
End of Life
- This scrub is packaged in a 100ml aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. Cut tube open to clean once finished. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
I really wanted to like this scrub but the smell was just too horrible to get past. It was like old cigarettes. I think the exfoliation was ok, but my face felt kind of sticky afterwards and that along with the lingering smell made me just feel not clean even though I’d just showered. I tried a second time before admitting defeat that I couldn’t get past the stink. I had the Herbal scent so maybe the other ones are better? But the layer of old coffee smell mixed with anything is probably going to be bad I think
I love this face scrub! My face is sensitive and I don't exfoliate very often, but when I do this stuff makes my skin feel absolutely amazing! My face feels rejuvenated and buttery soft after use.
I really like this product but use with caution depending on your skin type. I have sensitive skin and tend to be allergic to everything, so I was pleased when I didn’t break out in hives after using this. But I did have to switch to using this once a week/once every two weeks as it clogged my pores and left an oily film after use.
The scrub is so fantastic and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I need very little pressure and the scents haven't bothered my sensitive skin at all.
I use a detoxifying face bar from ZWS already, but I was missing the exfoliation. This face scrub exfoliates well, smells amazing, and helps me wake up! Since I’ve incorporated it into my regimen, my skin looks so refreshed and feels softer than it has in a long time!