Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 60 points when you purchase this product!
How to use: Apply morning or evening to clean, dry skin. Massage gently into skin in circular motions.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable and packing peanuts are biodegradeable
- B Corp
- Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera(Date) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol. Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**. *Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- A hydrating body cream for all skin types with nourishing shea butter, linseed, and olive oil. This body cream is made with the anti-inflammatory extract of leftover date seeds, a by-product of date farming and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple.
- This product ships directly from UpCircle and is available to US customers only.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse jar and lid
This cream is definitely very expensive. In th end I do like it. It's really creamy and soft. My only things that I do not like is the minty/herby smell. It's super strong. But I do have issue with dry skin and eczema and this cream did NOT cause any outbreaks.
I’ve tried at least 50 brands of natural lotions over the years and this is the first that leaves my skin hydrated without being greasy at all. Others are just too greasy and sit on top of the skin or they are watery, absorb quickly and they are gone. This is brilliantly made. Skin is soft and supple. I saw another reviewer didn’t like the smell but I actually love it.
I’ve been trying a lot of different natural lotions, and this one missed the mark for me because of the smell. It fades away over time, but I don’t find myself reaching for this. The lotion is creamy, not oily, and goes on very nicely. It’s pretty nourishing, but somewhat expensive for the size.