Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 52 points when you purchase this product!
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage in until the cream absorbs. Suitable for all skin types and for daily use.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- B Corp
- Ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- A deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing face cream that nourishes and brightens skin. Made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells that are rich in antioxidant Vitamin E, skin-soothing cocoa butter, conditioning sage oil that help soothe dryness and irritation, and linseed oil to balance skin tone and help with skin conditions such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. The moisturizer is suitable for all skin types. 100% certified natural, vegan, palm oil free, sustainable and cruelty-free. Reused, repurposed, reloved: This face cream is made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells, a natural by-product of the argan oil industry.
- *This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer and is available to US customers only.
- 2 oz
End of Life
- Packaging: This cleansing balm is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
I used Aveeno face lotion for years and years. I am just about to finish my first jar of this face lotion, and I am impressed! The smell is a bit offputting at first (not sure if that is the argan shells or what), but you do get used to it. What was really surprising and pleasing is that my face is much softer than it has been in years, with zero exfoliation. I’m in my early 40s and my skin is impressively soft right now. I went with this brand because it was plastic free, but I will stick with it because I really like the product. Well done!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! fresh, clean, and very hydrating!
Unfortunately this was out of stock at ZWS when I needed to buy so I had to purchase directly from the company. It’s so light and fluffy and the smell is DELIGHTFUL. My skin is sooo soft. I have acne prone skin and this seems to be curbing my breakouts and healing existing blemishes. I’m obsessed.
At first I was unsure if I liked this moisturizer or not as it's thicker than I typically like. Although once it absorbs my skin felt super soft, it felt a little oily sitting on top of my skin. I took a break from it and went back to my old moisturizer but decided to give it another go and love it now! Because my two moisturizers are so different I just had to get used to applying a little less and really rubbing it into my skin well. I've been using it consistently the last few months now and love it!
Vegan Face Moisturizer