Get 50 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certitifed organic ingredients
- Product packaged in a glass bottle with plastic pump
- Paper box is recyclable or compostable
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, *vegetable glycerin, castile soap [aqua (water), *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, ∞potassium hydroxide, citric acid, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract], *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *citrus bergamia (bergamot fcf) fruit oil, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, *sunflower lecithin, *juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, *ocimum basilicum (basil) oil *certified organic / ∞none remains after saponification
- Ideal for oily or blemish-prone skin
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 3.8 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase To use: Massage into damp skin and rinse with water or wet washcloth
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse plastic pump or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
It works! My skin has never looked so good. Follow it with the facial toner and you’ll be impressed
I use this cleanser every evening before bed. I love the light fragrance as well. My skin feels perfect.
I love this brand, but this cleanser is not it. I found it very irritating and it caused some pore clogging. Check the ingredients before you try this if you know you're skin doesn't like certain oils.
I've been using this product for at least 4 months and I enjoy how gentle it is on my sensitive, dry-combination skin. I find myself needing to double cleanse sometimes if I'm wearing heavier makeup, but it gets the job done, and it has lasted a considerable amount of time (cleansing 1 time/day, 2-3 pumps/cleanse). It isn't necessarily "blemish clearing" for me, but I have nothing bad to say about it. I would recommend purchasing if you're hoping to try a gentle cream formula.
I've been craving a cream face cleanser that does not leave my skin dry and itchy afterwards. This product does just that and more. A little goes a long way too, just a pea-sized amount and my face is swimming in soft luxury. The smell is not purfumy or floral, instead it's earthy and complex but in a pleasant way. Rising off the cleanser, my face almost feels slippery as if some cream were left behind. But after toweling off it leaves my face perfectly hydrated and glowing.