Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 139 points when you purchase this product!
- Product ships without plastic wrap in a recyclable cardboard shipping carton
- Holy Lamb Organics is a small-town, made-in-America company – and designs, develops, and manufactures all their signature products in their Oakville, WA, production facility
- They partner with Woolgatherer Carding Mill in Montague, California to produce the cleanest, fluffiest natural wool batting utilizing an impeccably restored antique carding mill
- Woolgatherer harvests their raw wool from small Oregon and California sheep ranchers
- To certify the integrity of its commitment to being chemical free, Holy Lamb Organics mill’s wool is periodically tested by the California Animal Health & Food Safety Laboratory at the University of California at Davis. Thorough testing confirms the wool used to create your bedding is free of herbicides, pesticides, mold and heavy metals
- The cotton used for Holy Lamb Organics products is GOTS Certified. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognized as the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well
- All materials at Holy Lamb Organics that have a next-to-skin use are run through a voluntary Phthalates test (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act CPSIA of 2008). This test is required by law and provides an extra assurance of quality and safety. All toppers and mattresses are required to meet cigarette burn test 1633. Verification is printed on all of our sewn-in product labels: "This Product Complies with the Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR part 1632"
- All cotton used at Holy Lamb Organics is IOAS certified – a nonprofit certification organization dedicated to the integrity of eco-label claims in the field of organic and sustainable agriculture, environmental management, social justice and fair trade
- Case: GOTS Certified organic cotton sateen with nylon and plastic zipper
- Fill: Premium eco wool
- Eco-friendly family bed bumper with wool fill and organic cotton fabric
- Keeps baby from rolling off the edge of the bed
- Can be used as a body pillow when the child is older
- Ships within 7 - 10 business days
- Due to the hygienic nature of this product and its ability to pick up scents, this product is not eligible for return
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Wool weight 2 lbs.
- 9" x 42"
- Sunning your bumper periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Bumper is spot clean only. Separate case is machine washable in cold water, line dry or tumble dry low. Their wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Holy Lamb Organics
Refresh your bedroom and home with all-natural comforters, pillows, and more from Holy Lamb Organics! Washington-based and women-owned, Holy Lamb Organics is driven by the mission of supporting sustainable living through handcrafted home essentials made from organic cotton and ethically sourced wool, a renewable resource that is naturally moisture-wicking, breathable, and incredibly cozy. Their soft and versatile goods range from plush mattress toppers to luxurious bath towels and cozy hand-stitched comforters. Made sustainably and with extreme attention to care, Holy Lamb Organics offers families everything that they need to support a healthy, eco-friendly life and home.See Holy Lamb Organics