Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 456 points when you purchase this product!
- Product ships without plastic wrap in a recyclable cardboard shipping carton
- Holy Lamb Organics is a small-town, made-in-America company – and designs, develops, and manufactures all their signature products in their Oakville, WA, production facility
- They partner with Woolgatherer Carding Mill in Montague, California to produce the cleanest, fluffiest natural wool batting utilizing an impeccably restored antique carding mill
- Woolgatherer harvests their raw wool from small Oregon and California sheep ranchers
- To certify the integrity of its commitment to being chemical-free, Holy Lamb Organics mill’s wool is periodically tested by the California Animal Health & Food Safety Laboratory at the University of California at Davis. Thorough testing confirms the wool used to create your bedding is free of herbicides, pesticides, mold, and heavy metals
- All materials at Holy Lamb Organics that have a next-to-skin use are run through a voluntary Phthalates test (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act CPSIA of 2008). This test is required by law and provides extra assurance of quality and safety. All toppers and mattresses are required to meet the cigarette burn test 1633. Verification is printed on all of our sewn-in product labels: "This Product Complies with the Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR part 1632"
- Tightly woven wool fabric
- Wool mattress protector made from wool that is tightly woven and slightly felted, resulting in a naturally water repellent fabric that's a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to synthetic products
- Designed to lay atop your mattress or topper and beneath a fitted sheet
- Easy to clean
- Ships within 7 - 10 business days
- Due to the hygienic nature of this product and its ability to pick up scents, this product is not eligible for return
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
- Twin/Twin XL: 40" x 77", 1.9 lb.
- Full: 56" x 77", 2.7 lb.
- Queen: 62" x 80", 3 lb.
- King: 78" x 80", 3.8 lb.
- Cal King: 72" x 84", 3.5 lb.
- Machine wash in cold water. Line dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
Holy Lamb Organics
Refresh your bedroom and home with all-natural comforters, pillows, and more from Holy Lamb Organics! Washington-based and women-owned, Holy Lamb Organics is driven by the mission of supporting sustainable living through handcrafted home essentials made from organic cotton and ethically sourced wool, a renewable resource that is naturally moisture-wicking, breathable, and incredibly cozy. Their soft and versatile goods range from plush mattress toppers to luxurious bath towels and cozy hand-stitched comforters. Made sustainably and with extreme attention to care, Holy Lamb Organics offers families everything that they need to support a healthy, eco-friendly life and home.See Holy Lamb Organics
I had a very positive purchasing experience, and timely arrival. The piece is lovely. However, i washed it according to instructions (cold water, delicate cycle, and hung to dry) and it has shrunk to the point that it does not reach the edge of my mattress, and this is disappointing. I believe it would be much more likely to stay in place if it was caught more at the edge of the mattress... alas.