Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 79 points when you purchase this product!
- Product ships without plastic wrap in a recyclable cardboard shipping carton
- Holy Lamb Organics is a small-town, made-in-America company – and designs, develops, and manufactures all their signature products in their Oakville, WA, production facility
- They partner with Woolgatherer Carding Mill in Motague, California to produce the cleanest, fluffiest natural wool batting utilizing an impeccably restored antique carding mill
- Woolgatherer harvests their raw wool from small Oregon and California sheep ranchers
- To certify the integrity of its commitment to being chemical free, Holy Lamb Organics mill’s wool is periodically tested by the California Animal Health & Food Safety Laboratory at the University of California at Davis. Thorough testing confirms the wool used to create your bedding is free of herbicides, pesticides, mold and heavy metals
- All materials at Holy Lamb Organics that have a next-to-skin use are run through a voluntary Phthalates test (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act CPSIA of 2008). This test is required by law and provides an extra assurance of quality and safety. All toppers and mattresses are required to meet cigarette burn test 1633. Verification is printed on all of our sewn-in product labels: "This Product Complies with the Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR part 1632"
- Tightly woven wool fabric
- Wool mattress protector made from wool that is tightly woven and slightly felted, resulting in a naturally water repellent fabric that's a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to synthetic products
- Designed to lay atop your mattress or topper and beneath a fitted sheet
- Easy to clean
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships within 7 - 10 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned
- Holy Lamb Organics returns must arrive at the warehouse within 30 days from the date of delivery. Returns must be requested within 20 days of delivery
- All returns are inspected thoroughly for scents. Eligibility for return is determined by Holy Lamb Organics. If the product does not pass inspection, one has 30 days to choose to have the product shipped back to them at their expense
- Crib - 28" x 52", 0.9 lb.
- Bassinet/Changing Table: 19" x 35", 0.4 lb.
- Machine wash in cold water. Line dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
Holy Lamb Organics
Refresh your bedroom and home with all-natural comforters, pillows, and more from Holy Lamb Organics! Washington-based and women-owned, Holy Lamb Organics is driven by the mission of supporting sustainable living through handcrafted home essentials made from organic cotton and ethically sourced wool, a renewable resource that is naturally moisture-wicking, breathable, and incredibly cozy. Their soft and versatile goods range from plush mattress toppers to luxurious bath towels and cozy hand-stitched comforters. Made sustainably and with extreme attention to care, Holy Lamb Organics offers families everything that they need to support a healthy, eco-friendly life and home.See Holy Lamb Organics