Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Product ships without plastic wrap in a recyclable cardboard shipping carton
- Holy Lamb Organics is a small-town, made-in-America company – and designs, develops, and manufactures all their signature products in their Oakville, WA, production facility
- They partner with Woolgatherer Carding Mill in Motague, California to produce the cleanest, fluffiest natural wool batting utilizing an impeccably restored antique carding mill
- Woolgatherer harvests their raw wool from small Oregon and California sheep ranchers
- To certify the integrity of its commitment to being chemical-free, Holy Lamb Organics mill’s wool is periodically tested by the California Animal Health & Food Safety Laboratory at the University of California at Davis. Thorough testing confirms the wool used to create your bedding is free of herbicides, pesticides, mold, and heavy metals
- The cotton used for Holy Lamb Organics products is GOTS Certified. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognized as the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well
- All materials at Holy Lamb Organics that have a next-to-skin use are run through a voluntary Phthalates test (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act CPSIA of 2008). This test is required by law and provides extra assurance of quality and safety. All toppers and mattresses are required to meet the cigarette burn test 1633. Verification is printed on all of our sewn-in product labels: "This Product Complies with the Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR part 1632"
- All cotton used at Holy Lamb Organics is IOAS certified – a nonprofit certification organization dedicated to the integrity of eco-label claims in the field of organic and sustainable agriculture, environmental management, social justice, and fair trade
- Case: Organic cotton sateen with nylon and plastic zipper
- Fill: Premium Eco Wool
- Eco-friendly nursing pillow with wool fill and organic cotton fabric
- Cushion lifts the infant closer to the breast for a more comfortable, satisfying nursing experience
- Relieves pressure on mom's arms and legs with just the right amount of loft to cradle and support baby without muscle tension or strain
- As baby gets older, the nursing pillow can be placed on the floor and utilized as a secure support for sitting up and playtime, with the sides of the pillow wrapping around baby to create a cozy and secure space
- Ships within 7 - 10 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned
- Holy Lamb Organics returns must arrive at the warehouse within 30 days from the date of delivery. Returns must be requested within 20 days of delivery
- All returns are inspected thoroughly for scents. Eligibility for return is determined by Holy Lamb Organics. If the product does not pass inspection, one has 30 days to choose to have the product shipped back to them at their expense
- Case: 19" x 23"
- Case: Machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
- Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Nursing pillow is not machine washable but can be spot cleaned. Their wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Holy Lamb Organics
Refresh your bedroom and home with all-natural comforters, pillows, and more from Holy Lamb Organics! Washington-based and women-owned, Holy Lamb Organics is driven by the mission of supporting sustainable living through handcrafted home essentials made from organic cotton and ethically sourced wool, a renewable resource that is naturally moisture-wicking, breathable, and incredibly cozy. Their soft and versatile goods range from plush mattress toppers to luxurious bath towels and cozy hand-stitched comforters. Made sustainably and with extreme attention to care, Holy Lamb Organics offers families everything that they need to support a healthy, eco-friendly life and home.See Holy Lamb Organics