Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 35 points when you purchase this product!
Washing dishes is a particularly messy task, especially when you use plastic sponges that somehow always smell like mildew and large plastic jugs of dish soap that get soap on everything but your dirty dishes. With this bundle of zero-waste and eco-friendly sponges and a dish soap block, your dish-washing routine will be simpler, less messy, and much better for the planet. We can’t promise washing dishes will become a fun task, but it will definitely become far less wasteful!
Palm oil-free, vegan, and zero waste. Sulfate-free and Paraben-free. Free of plastic, harsh detergents, toxic preservatives, fragrances, and all the other harmful ingredients found in typical liquid dish soap.
How to Use: Wet your sponge and rub it directly onto the dish block. You know how to do the rest! Use warm water for best results. Pair dish soap block with our Bamboo Soap Shelf.
- Packaged in compostable and/or recyclable cardboard boxes
- Dish Sponges: Made with 100% wood pulp.
- Dish Soap Block: 100% biodegradable coconut-based ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoate, alkyl sulfonates, alkyl polyglucosides, sodium carbonate, vegetable glycerin, quillaja saponaria, aloe vera leaf, citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- For best results, pair the dish washing block with our Bamboo Soap Shelf or a soap dish.
End of Life
- Dish Soap Block: Use until gone! Sponges: Replace every 6 months or as desired. Wash in dishwasher once a week for best use. Bury underground or compost in any composting system when it reaches the end of its life.
Soap works just fine, sponges feel sturdy and dense, love that I can just throw them in the compost when they're worn out
The soap is really effective and gets tough grime out of dishes well. It has a slight olive oder to it, but not too strong. Although the sponges don’t have a rough side, they’re still great and work just like regular sponges you’d buy at a store. Love that this kit is zero waste, and would definitely recommend!
I’m very happy with this soap and sponge kit! The soap lathers nicely and the sponges work well! Thank you ZWS!