Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 51 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- 100% recycled 70lb soft white paper inside + 100% recycled kraft board cover stock
- Water based inks
- Open dated 17-month planner made with recycled paper
- Features a "weekly intention" line to start your week off right
- Circles to fill in with the moon cycle or to use for habit tracking
- Colorful variation features cover made from upcycled outdated calendars
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 17 month spreads
- 52 week spreads
- Dot grid throughout
- Monday week start
- 8.5 x 8.5 in
End of Life
Fueled by their desire to inspire creativity through art, husband and wife duo, Kristen and Steve, founded Worthwhile Paper in 2014 with a goal of offering beautiful paper products that are gentle on the planet. Worthwhile Paper makes sustainable screen-printed stationary like greeting cards, washi tape, and day planners that are all hand-designed with bold colors and a minimalist aesthetic. With sustainability at the forefront of their mission, Worthwhile employs hand-mixed, water-based inks and 100% recycled paper to design their quality paper goods. Moreover, they partner closely with a local paper mill that's fueled by 100% hydropower! Worthwhile Paper also partners with One Tree Planted, a non-profit reforestation organization based out of Vermont. Their small but mighty team of four ensures care and love is embedded in every step of the process, from the initial design to screenprinting to the final shipment, making it all worthwhile.See Worthwhile Paper
Has everything I need in a planner! Very customizable, open dating. Glad that it's made consciously.