Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 57 points when you purchase this product!
Low maintenance scent – no match necessary. The Teakwood + Tobacco Reed Diffuser from P.F. Candle Company is made from a 100% vegan and non-toxic fragrance blend. Hand-poured into an apothecary inspired glass amber bottle with a kraft paper label and naturally harvested rattan reeds, it diffuses fragrance slowly throughout your space!
Each Reed Diffuser contains 3.5 fl oz of fine fragrance oil and lasts approximately 3-4 months.
- Packaged in reusable and recyclable glass bottle with recyclable brass lid
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Handmade in California
- Fragrance is phthalate-free and is never tested on animals
- 100% plastic-free with plastic-free Kraft paper label
- Oil: blend of naturally-derived and man-made phthalate free fragrance oils
- Reeds: naturally-harvested rattan reeds
- 100% eco-friendly and natural reed diffuser handmade in California from blend of fragrance oils
- Scent from teakwood and tobacco
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb and slowly release scent throughout the day
- Contains 3.5 fl oz of fine fragrance oil in a 4 oz amber apothecary-inspired bottle. Lasts approximately 2-3 months. Bottle measures 4.25" in height and reeds are 9" long.
- To use: insert rattan reeds directly into bottle and flip weekly or as needed to refresh the scent. To create a lighter, more subtle scent throw, insert just a few reeds or remove as needed! Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds. Fragrance oils are not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers. Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse bottle, recycle all packaging
P.F. Candle Co.
Started by wife and husband duo Kristen Pumphery and Thomas Neuberger in 2008, this studio-apartment side hussle has now turned into a 60 person operation in the heart of Los Angeles. Each candle is hand poured, made from 100% domestic sourced soy wax, with phthalate free fragrances and reusable jars. P.F. Candle Co. wants to provide you with the mood-uplifting powers of a burning candle, without all of the toxic chemicals from classic paraffin waxes. Click below to learn more about why we love the P.F. Candle Co!See P.F. Candle Co.